Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyjohn11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Trying to find my real father
    Hi can anybody help me, I'm trying to find my real dad who I haven't seen for over 30 years.
    If any one nows of a way, prefably a free way ii would be most gratefull
    My email is [email protected]
    Many thanks andy
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2008, 05:07 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, but maybe you have to post more detailed information about your father somewhere 1st. I just can hope that someone could give you a feedback by that.
    Hope the best for you...
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 02:27 PM

Have you tried a Google search? How about the yellow pages? If you have an idea of where he might be those two are free and turn up a lot of people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my real father [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find my real father I have no imformation on him just that my mother got pregnany with me and that was it they split up I have asked my mother but she doesn't want to tell me who he is she did say one time that his name was brian but that is all I know is there away I could find out

He's not the real father. [ 3 Answers ]

my x boyfriend decided to put his name on my baby's birth certificate,he is not the real father,and he knows he's not.. now he just got out of jail and was a heroin addict... He wants visitation rights now,we have been living with my new boyfriend for 9 months and now he calls him daddy,what are...

Hope I can Find My real Father [ 1 Answers ]

:cool: I wish that I could see my real father get to know him and also for to get to know me after 21 cents I was born. I know his full name S.A.S. It would be great if I got some help finding him or shone how to find that would be great.

Looking for my real father [ 1 Answers ]

I'm needing to find out how I can find more information locating my real father? I been looking everywhere and no answers.can any one help me his last name is castro I believe He is in his 80's maybe in his 90's. Thank you very much.

I need to find my real father! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. I have not had contact with him since 2004. The only thing is that I don't have any money to do this so I need a free site to find at least an address or a phone number. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search