Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byrd3d2001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Horror / Camping
    There's this old movie, it starts with a bunch of kids going out on a camp trip with their advisor. At the end of the movie, you find out the advisor is the son of this crazy woods woman and the movies ends with her getting impailed by this huge log with spikes all over it. Any idea?
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 04:18 AM

Hi would this film be sllepaway camp

Sleepaway Camp (1983) try this link
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 12:12 PM

Might be The Final Terror.
    cheatcakes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 08:04 PM

Actually sleepaway camp was the one where the girl angela goes to camp with her cousin and people start dying in really cool ways, anyway it ends revealing that angela is really a boy whose parents died leaving him in the charge of his crazy aunt or something. His aunt already had a son so she made her nephew into a girl and called him angela. Haven't seen the sequels though, maybe it was sleepaway camp 2 or 3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror [ 1 Answers ]

Early 80s on HBO and I don't remember much. There were some creatures on an island or island resort in the jungle. The only thing I remember for sure is the end the main characters a man and woman are running to a helicopter and one of the things gets on and she starts to fall out and the movie...

Name of this 80s sci-fi Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need To know the name of this movie. It is about 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl is in an accident that leaves her brain dead and the 2 boys put a micro chip in her head from the robot that they have. It makes her 2 fingers move like a V. Also the move has the old lady from The Goonies in it and the...

Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie which I believe was out in the 70's. The plot is a man dies and at his wake he tells his inheritors that his wealth is hidden in his house. As the inheritors search for his legacy, they are killed by booby-traps in the house. In one scene a person finds a hidden...

Hot neutral reverse : small camping trailer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! It's my first time!! Sorry for my bad English, I am from Québec, Canada... I a new owner of a small camping trailer... only 7 years old, very good condition until this MOVE... In my tool box I found a plugin tester, the one with three lights... never use it before, why today, to be...

View more questions Search