Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherin333 Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Greasy hair
    Hello folks,
    I have thin thin blond hair. If I don't wash my hair everyday it looks soooooooooooo greasy. Even less than a day. I'll wash it in the morning and by eight or so, it looks like I haven't washed it in days? What can I do other than washing it everyay? Is it okay to wash it everyday?:confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 11:56 PM

Sure, it's fine to wash your hair every day. A short cut will make it easier to wash and may help the greasy appearance. See a stylist for ideas.

Nov 14, 2008, 02:10 PM

I don't like short hair. Is there anything else I can do?
    Staserbeam Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Nov 14, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Sometimes if Im in a bind and I don't have time to wash my hair, I will rub a little baby powder into the roots of my hair. The powder soaks up some of the oil until I can wash it.

Nov 14, 2008, 02:37 PM

K cool thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greasy dull hair colour [ 7 Answers ]

Last week I got my hair done in the salon, Then it was a highlighted strawberry blonde, They precoloured it and then put an overall dark mahogany red in it Since I got it done I washed my hair 3 times! Just 3 and already most of the colour has faded, Also its really greasy even though...

Greasy Hair? [ 9 Answers ]

So I haven't washed my hair in like 4 days and I washed it today, but my mom still says it looks greasy! Is there an explination for this!

Greasy hair! [ 2 Answers ]

My bangs gets greasy very easily! Its very annoying, and quite irritating. Is there anyway I can get rid of the greese? Also, are there any tricks to tell you when you have gotten all the conditioner out of your hair? I'm so sorry for the weird questions, its just, IM CLUELESS!:confused:

Really greasy hair :( [ 7 Answers ]

I have this problem for the past 4 years I wash my hair really well until its squeaky clean literately squeaky but anything that touches it it gets greasy again I'm going to the desert to camp out here in kuwait and my fiancés his mum and sister are going what can I do to prevent this from...

View more questions Search