Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MC12545 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Ex girlfriend contact
    WOW!! Its being two weeks since my ex girlfriend doesn't contact me. Does this mean she found another guy? She would text me ever other day to see how I am doing. Its was good having that around but I really miss it. Do you guys think she is with someone else? Would you guys think it would be stupid of me to ask if she is with someone else?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 06:56 PM

Relax! Man

she is your X you should be moving on..

you should stop worring about her. And focus on yourself

you will only end up hurting yourself if you keep thinking like this.

Say to yourself its Over. And go to no Contact.

And yes it would be very stupid of you to ask who she is with because it has nothing to do with you. As you are not her boyfriend anymore.

let her live her life
    and you live yours
    MC12545 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 07:23 PM

Yea your right. Sometimes its good to hear other peoples opinion inable to move on.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 08:53 PM

Good luck man stay strong
    Don't let that inner voice trip you up ;) we all have it

Regards
    PhillyFan08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 02:24 AM

Yes, most likely she found another guy. If she contacts you again and starts talking to you a lot again then that means it probably didn't work out with that guy and she is looking to get attention from you. That's when you have to suck it up, and ignore her or just tell her you aren't interested anymore.

We've all been there man, don't worry about it. I'm still trying to get over my ex right now, but I feel so much better because I've moved on and just ignored her. I got my life back to normal without her in it, and it makes me such a happier person.

Just forget her, it's easier said then done but do it. Find another girl yourself, or just focus on YOUR life and let her do whatever she wants and maybe one day you'll talk to her again but right now just focus on other things.
    kelgerips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Comment on TrueFaith's post
    It is possible that she may in trouble or may be sick
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 06:18 AM

This Same thing happened to me. After we broke up, we still called each other, like we were still together. Then, out of the blue, she just quit calling me (thus I returned the favor). Turns out she had found another guy. Two weeks went by and nothing... she then emailed me one day to ask me if I am all right and also to tell me she didn't have another man.

They will quickly forget about you if they have another guy's attention, but if that doesn' work out for some reason, then they will probably try and test the waters with you (not to get you back, but to work your mind). All these guys have hit the nail on the head... ignore her and don't be apart of her games. Once an ex, always an ex! (For the most part)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend still wants to contact me! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up at christmas and she said she didn't know how she felt anymore! We kept in contact and were even sleeping together with her saying one minute she loved me then the next she wasn't interested! She told me that she now knew she wanted to be with me 4 ever but wanted...

Is No-Contact Appropriate In This Situation With Ex-Girlfriend? [ 81 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have apparently split up. She gave me no indication of her intentions to begin with. Therefore, since she has stopped calling or seeing me I can conclude that she no longer wants to be with me and is seeing another guy. We last saw each other on September 4 of this...

Ex girlfriend tried to make contact AGAIN! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, for those that remember I had a post the other week about my ex contacting me and now she has again... well tried to. I'm 21 she is 18. She broke up with me in early January after we had been together for 1 1/2 years. I have kept No Contact since. About 3 weeks later she had sent me a...

Girlfriend wants no contact.until new year. [ 19 Answers ]

Here is my story. I've been dating a women eight years younger than me (I'm 34, she's 26) for a little more than two years. She's sweet, caring and trustworthy. However, there was one thing that became a problem. In February, my roommate (younger brother) moved out because he was having financial...

View more questions Search