Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fsvfcvsfdgsrgv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 05:46 PM
    My girlfriend told me she likes my best friend a little bit!
    Well, yeah. I've known her for 3 years now (we're both 13) and she says that she loves me. Whenever we're alone we hug and stuff, and recently she's been wanting me to touch her in... "certain places" if you know what I mean... (even though we haven't kissed yet). But today she told me that kind of she likes my best friend! (but still "loves" me) what do I do? Was she just using me, or what?! Or am I just overreacting? This is my first relationship, so I'm REALLY confused now and I don't want to lose her! (btw we haven't really told our parents that we like each other, but I think her parents know judging by what they say whenever I go to her house. So I can't really take her to a movie or dinner to show I care or something.)
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 13, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fsvfcvsfdgsrgv View Post
    well, yeah. I've known her for 3 years now (we're both 13) and she says that she loves me. whenever we're alone we hug and stuff, and recently she's been wanting me to touch her in..."certain places" if you know what I mean... (even though we haven't kissed yet). but today she told me that kind of she likes my best friend! (but still "loves" me) what do I do? was she just using me, or what?!?!? or am I just overreacting? this is my first relationship, so I'm REALLY confused now and I don't want to lose her!! (btw we haven't really told our parents that we like each other, but I think her parents know judging by what they say whenever I go to her house. so I can't really take her to a movie or dinner to show I care or something.)
    Whoa whoa. Back it up for a minute. You both are 13? And she wants you to be touching her in "certain places"? It doesn't matter how mature you are, that's not okay. Do not let her pressure you into doing that either.

First relationships are really hard, and I can understand you don't want to lose her. She likes someone else, and that's okay. You should not be so committed to each other at your age. What I suggest is that you take it MUCH more slowly... not only physically (I cannot stress enough its importance), but emotionally too. You have known her for 3 years, but you are both still very young and learning who you are. I'm 22 now and have changed a great deal in 10 years myself. You should both grow and be using your energy to get to know who you are and to make friends.

I guess my point is you don't have to, and shouldn't be trying to be, in a serious relationship at 13.
    louray17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 05:23 AM

That's a hint, that she is backing off. I am sorry, but I was in this situation before, the relationship may end soon. Just a heads up. I wish you luck, try to romance her a little, and tell her how you feel!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:( My new guy best friend is so nice with me but I didn't know he likes me until last week but I don't know what to do!! I think I like him but he doesn't show that he likes me when I'm around him!! So I don't know if it's true or not!! What can I do to proof that he does like me? Should I...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

My Best Friend Has Told Me She Fancies Me [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend of about 6 months told me in march that she had had some sexual thoughts about me. We spoke about it lots and then put it down to her mum and dad not being totally loving towards her and me being her rock, me being there when she needs me. So it was sorted and put down to the fact...

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

View more questions Search