Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dranna Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Two weeks early
    I started bleeding two weeks before more scheduled period. The first day the blood was dark brown, and then it switched to dark reddish brown. It stopped after a little bit, but then it started again. I've had some cramping.. but not too bad. I'm not stressed or anything like that, so I don't understand why I'm bleeding two weeks early. This has never happened before, and I'm a little worried that I might need to take a pregnancy test. Does anyone know what I should do??

~Dranna
    super gurl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:47 AM

How was your last period prior to this incident was it spotting and light? And only lasted a few days?

Nov 15, 2008, 04:04 PM

My last period, which was like two weeks ago was just like a normal period. My periods last about 3 or 4 day's. The one I just had lasted three day's.. but it was light and was sometimes thick and was kind of different colored.

Nov 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
    My last period, which was like two weeks ago was just like a normal period. My periods last about 3 or 4 day's. The one I just had lasted three day's.. but it was light and was sometimes thick and was kind of different colored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

Period 3 weeks early [ 2 Answers ]

I came off my period last week but then 9 days ago I started bleeding again I wasn't due my period for at least 3 weeks this has never happened before do you know why or what could be wrong please help I'm worried:confused: :confused:

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

5 weeks early! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a mommy! My little boy decided to make his appearance at 34w6d (Thursday, October 25). My water broke at 2:30am and he was born at 1:21pm. Labor was really quite easy, but my cervix got stuck at 7cm at 6am. My doc wasn't able to come in until 11, and the on call doc didn't do anything but keep...

View more questions Search