Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Had a hard delivery and still hurting! ICU
    So on August 2007 I gave birth to a 9 pound baby. Some people think that's not much, but I am only 105 pounds and I was 18. Very young! I went into labor hours after my last doctors appointment. When I finally got to the hospital I was dialated to 3. And so they admitted me. I was in labor for 20 hours. I was stuck at 9 in a half cm and they would not allow me to push. I felt like I was stuck there for hours. They finally let me push for a hour and the doctor could feel the baby's head. The baby was not coming out. So they gave me a emergency cesarean. And things did not go well. I guess that I hemeraged. Lost over half the blood supply in my body. I went to ICU for two days. My mom said she over heard a doctor saying they were going to give me a hysterectomy.

Ever since then I don't feel good. My ovaries literally hurt, Im always tired. Im not regular with bowel movements. I went to the doctor to tell them but they just said it was nothing. I demanded them to give me the ultrasound near my ovaries, they said they found nothing! But Im scared they didn't look hard enough!

Check out some similar questions!

When I will get my first period after delivery? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 years old. I delivered my first baby on 13th Jan 08 virginal after that bleeding continued for 62days. I am breast feeding. 1st time I had sex after my delivery on 15th April and still I have not got my periods... Is everything OK with my health and is this normal??

Rh negative and early delivery [ 6 Answers ]

I went to the docs yesterday and they gave me my rogam shot and when the nurse gave it to me she told me people after your first pregnancy with my blood type that it is very unlikley to carry past 32 weeks is this true my doc never told me anything about it but I think she just don't want to scare...

Periods after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is leena jain here, I'm new to this site. I have a query, I'm really worried please let me know as soon as possible. I delivered a baby girl vanshika on 27th may 2006 and at that time I bled for 1.5 months but since then its almost 11 months I haven't still got my periods, I want to...

Periods after delivery [ 4 Answers ]

On Dec 5th I had my son at just 23 weeks. There were some issues after in which I had to have a D and C done. 4 weeks after I had my first period. It was extremely light and lasted 2 weeks! I started my second period 3 days ago and now it is extremely heavy! Is this normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.