Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vwb101 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2006, 11:46 AM
    OK now I got another problem... when I created this motion guide for Jif ( the peanut butter jar) it is already 10 seconds into the movie and that's when I want him to do that. And it works but when I start the whole movie from second one . Jif gets stuck on the line of the motion guide that is suppose to come at the 10th second and stays. I tried blanking all the keyframes on jif's motion guide until second ten when he is suppose to go on the guide line. But nothing happens he still gets stuck to the line
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Aug 13, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Your guide layer most likely starts in frame 1

Rather than delete frames up until the 10th second, you should move the guide layer several frames down and add empty frames in front (f5). The number of frames you move the guide layer will depend on your settings for >>frames per second<< For example if my settings were at 30 fps I would move it 300 frames down.

That way once your movie gets to that part of the timeline the guide will "kick in".

Of course you will need to make the necessary adjustments to the locations of keyframes and such to make it flow smoothly.
    jioge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 03:22 PM

The program pivot helps you with stickmen animating and it's really easy to use. You can find the download link and a step-by-step guide at How to Create a Stickman Animation Using Pivot | Quazen
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 06:56 AM

koolmoves - Bing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash.exe at 100% CPU Storage! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Does anyone else have this problem?? When I try to "test movie" or "export Flash movie" my computer jumps to 100% CPU Usage and then Flash crashes! :( I'm currently working on an animation at 20 frames per/sec and running a 1Ghz Pentium 3, 512 megs of ram. Shouldn't that be...

Flash macromedia mx 8 help [ 6 Answers ]

okay I got the unreal totally awesome one of a kind (not really) flash mx 8. the sad part is... how does itwork. I need the expert answer on how to use this software to make =menus, movies, games, presentations to put on computers, websites, blogs. ETC. thanks:p

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Macromedia Flash Import Problem! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all I do not have a problem I am possible files of macromedia flash open for example I the programme, however, open but if I what want import I get error popup I have; Matrox millennium G450 DualHead LX (Grafish card) Windows Xp home edition Pentium 4 - 3.Ghz In advance thanks...

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search