Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustOnePart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Is there anyway to cope with this?
    I love to dance Hip-Hop as well, but I don't have the same problem as you do. My mother supports my dancing. Jus the other day, I taught a group of 6 girls a dance for Ms BHS (Basseterre High School) show, and they were great. I've loved to dance since I was at least 7 or 8, when I danced hip hop with my old brother, who got me into it in the first place. But I do have a problem. Here, in St.Kitts (in the caribbean) I have yet to find a professional hip hop teacher to teach me and my crew. Yes, we can dance and teach ourselves, but we still would like to learn form a professional. Can anyone suggest a useful answer?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOnePart View Post
    I love to dance Hip-Hop as well, but I don't have the same problem as you do. My mother supports my dancing. Jus the other day, i taught a group of 6 girls a dance for Ms BHS (Basseterre High School) show, and they were great. I've loved to dance since I was atleast 7 or 8, when I danced hip hop with my old brother, who got me into it in the first place. But I do have a problem. Here, in St.Kitts (in the caribbean) I have yet to find a professional hip hop teacher to teach me and my crew. Yes, we can dance and teach ourselves, but we still would like to learn form a professional. Can anyone suggest a useful answer?
    Hi, JustOnePart!

Is your post here meant to be a response to someone else's post? If so, which thread was it on, please? This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does, and since you have stated that "I love to dance Hip-Hop as well, but I don't have the same problem as you do" your post would seem to be in response to another one that we have no clue as to which one it is.

Concerning your problem, since there are others that you know who also like and you're teaching hip-hop to, have you considered asking a local dance teacher to help you? It's also possible that you might find some instructions and as well as videos via clicking on the following search.

Learn How to Dance Hip-Hop - Google Search

Thanks!
    JustOnePart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 09:30 AM

Oh, I'm srry for that... I was going to answer someone on here, but I changed my mind and made it a question, and I didn't re-read it. And I can't find any local hip hop teachers. And me and me crew always looking up moves and so on the internet, but we want a professional to give us pointers or even open doors for us, and we can't get da here
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 10:30 AM

Hi again, JustOnePart!

Did you check out any of the links on the search that I provided for you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a mom cope with an adult son? [ 6 Answers ]

Thank you for listening.

BF has kid.Don't know if I can cope [ 3 Answers ]

I love my man, we've been together for just over 2 yrs. He is divorced (5yrs) and has a 7yr old son who he has joint custody of. I would like to move forward in this relationship but am scared to death. When I spend the whole weekend with he and his son I find myself running to the quiet of my...

How do I cope [ 5 Answers ]

Pregnant and dumped -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Im so so sorry but please could you take time out to read this, thank you. I really need some advice from people that I do not know... I have been with my boyfriend (ex) for 8 years,...

How to I cope? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't understand how I can give my heart to a man, just so he can rip it to shreads. He cheated on me, and then had her call me and tell me. Last night all this happened. I was pissed and hurt, not because of what he did, but how he wasn't man enough to tell me to my face! But today, today it's...

Trying to Cope [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, My breakup is now 2 months with no contact at all however, I feel so awful because, now I realize that I walked out and I have no one to LOVE. It is so painful because, I know my ex has someone to go to even though the relationship is new. I have gotten into myself as was suggested...

View more questions Search