Ask
    urbinac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 10:46 AM
    How do you lose belly fat
    How do you lose belly fat
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 09:54 AM
    There is no magic way to lose belly fat, you have to lose fat and some of it will come from your belly.

However, if nearly all your unwanted fat is on your belly, it's a good bet that you are eating too many refined carbs. Try cutting out anything with sugar (including boxed breakfast cereals) and refined and processed carbs. Replace them with protein, fat and green vegetables.
    rashmitha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 08:07 AM
    How 2 decrease thighs fat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose JUST my belly fat? [ 3 Answers ]

Remember in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis' French girlfriend talks about how she thinks it's very sexy for a woman to have everything skinny but her stomach. I don't really remember how she said it but her character thinks it's sexy for a woman to have a belly, regular legs and arms and face but...

Lose belly fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only in high school and I already have the belly of santa clause. What's the best exercise to lose belly fat?

Trying to lose belly fat [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'7'' and about 191 lbs. I am extremely fine with how I look, but most of my weight is around my waist. I have been going to the gym since October and have seen a slight change in how I look but my stomach is still a bit big. I am slowly losing motivation. My husband also goes to the gym...

I want to lose belly fat but I also want to have a larger buttom [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 5' 5'' and weigh about 120. I'm happy with my weight but I would like to lose fat on my belly area. I don't have a very big butt right now and I would it if it looked slightly larger but I can't figure out how to make it appear bigger. Is there a way I can do that without surgery?

Would like to lose belly & thighs without any equipment. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 16 year old girl, 5'6ish around 150 - 155. School is tomorrow for me, and I would like to lose about 20 - 25 pounds before the next semester (Early Feb) I had a YMCA membership, but we cancelled it because it was too costly, and recently the economy has sucked.. so I'm going for...

View more questions Search