Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susiegiggles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Looking for HANLEY family from Streetor, Il.
    I am trying to locate any Hanley family members connected with the Hanleys
    Of Streetor Il. In the early 1900's.

Thomas Hanley wife Mary ? Hanley and sons Albert and Alfred Hanley.

Both boys were in the war sometime before WW2, I think WW1...

All of the above are deceased.

Alfred Joseph Hanley married my great aunt Katy Ansorge (Katherine).
    They lived most of their lives together in the Sullivan Co. Indiana area.

I have quite a few Hanley family documents and photo's that I'm wondering if
    Some of the family might want. I have tried the genealogy desk at the Streetor
    Il Library. No one registered as researching this family.

Just thought how much I would love for someone to offer me these items from my own
    Ancestors...

Susie
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 01:53 AM

Hi, susiegiggles!

Have you tried some of the resources that you can find via clicking on the following link?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/geneal...ice-48294.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single family to 2 family electrical service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, first time posting to this site. I am changing an existing 200 amp service to a 2 meter service. Presently, the home added an apartment above the garage with its own 100 amp panel. The panel is served by a 100 amp breaker in the main panel. The homeowner wants to separately meter the...

How to Convert a single family house to a legal 4 family house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am looking to convert my singly family home to a legal 4 family house so as to rent out all 4 units and get some income. How to do I go about getting all the information and permission for the same? Thanks

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

View more questions Search