Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvsundararajan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Fire protection - sprinkler system
    Will any one can help me out to find the procedure to calculate the water demand for the mixed hazards of ordinary and light hazards with 6 risers in a 3 towers. How many stand pipes I have to consider and as per nfpa calculation if you can give me answer I will be thankful to you
    Regards
    Pvs
    adamjones00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Get in touch with Assured Fire & Security, they specialize in Fire suppression systems, including sprinklers.

:)

I hope they help
    Quantum Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2009, 05:52 AM
    This is very tall order. There is not enough space in here to explain all the things involved. You need to read many NFPA codes.

In simple terms the distance between stand pipe should be maximum 30 meters.

As For water requirement use a software to calculate flow required then check with local authorities or NFPA code for the duration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Sprinkler Pumps [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me if I am in the correct place to ask about fire sprinkler pumps?

Ceiling Fire Sprinkler [ 1 Answers ]

I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the city main water. So I can turn the water off myself. I can then drain the...

Ceiling Fire Sprinkler [ 5 Answers ]

I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the city main water. So I can turn the water off myself. I can then drain the sprinkler...

Fire Sprinkler [ 4 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have one ceiling fire sprinkler that is in my basement that is not positioned low enough for when you drywall the ceiling. I have looked at the plumbing and the fire sprinkler system in not tied directly into the...

Fire Hydrant and Sprinkler pumps [ 1 Answers ]

What happens when the sprinkler and Hydrant centrifugal pumps runs continuously in the closed piping system with out any water discharge as the valves and the complete system is closed.

View more questions Search