Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianajonesa Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Installing Mac OS in Asus MotherBoard
    Hi,
    I'm currently working on installing the Mac OS in Asus Motherboard, but I find difficult in installing that.. Assist me if anyone knows..
    Thanks
    Indiana
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 13, 2008, 08:27 AM

You might find this thread on another site useful. Or, you might save up your money and buy a Mac. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I disable onboard audio on ASUS P4Pe motherboard? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to replace the onboard audio with a SoundBlaster card, but first need to disable the onboard audio. I could find no provision for that in the bios, so don't know how to go about disabling the onboard sound. Sure hope someone can steer me in the right direction!

Asus p4s800d-x motherboard on 4gb ram and high cpu usage [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to ask can the p4s800d-x run on 4gb of ram perfectly fine? the max number of rams for this motherboard is 4gb of ram I'm currently running on 1gb (2 sticks of 512mb ram) another question I want to know is why is my computer's cpu usage getting pretty high around 60-100% most of...

ASUS 7800 GTX fan troubles [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, about a month or 2 ago I started hearing a very loud whirring coming from my box, so I started trying to figure it out. Eventually I found out that it was the video card fan, making this obnoxiously loud whirring noise that sounds like a hairdryer almost. I noticed no performance...

Asus K8V SE deluxe motherboard [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me please? I have recently installed a new Asus K8V SE deluxemotherboard and AMD Athlon 64 CPU but can't get any image on the monitor - I have tried 3 monitors now. The graphics card is Tornado GeForce 2 MX400 (64MB, AGP). I have 512MB memory installed. I am wondering if the...

ASUS P4P800 e deluxe [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Gang, How good is the ASUS P4P800 e deluxe MB? Looking to build a DAW for home studio. Thanks STU

View more questions Search