Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srikanthjsv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2006, 03:35 AM
    Studying in US
    Dear Frenz,

If anyone can quench my thirst of knowledge about how to pursue education in US with financial aid and education support.How can I get teaching Assistantship for pursuing PhD in structural dynamics in civil engg.pls guide me
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards
    sumeet ranjan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Respected sir,
    I am a second year engineering student studying at SASTRA.my branch is electronics and communication.I want to do my higher studies like MBA from world's best b-school like HAVARD.what should I do for the preparation of MBA?my english is not so good.
    So tell me,what should I do from beginning?what should I study for its preparation?
    sumeet ranjan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 07:40 AM
    My weakness is that I have very less confidence.I am not able to communicate with anybody confidently.what should I do to keep my confidence level high?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2006, 12:03 PM
    Most of the major colleges will have a foreign student department that helps gets your student visa, assits with applying for any possible student finicial help and can help arrange work and or work study programs.

Some, if you have trouble with higher level of english even have special classes for that.

My favorite of course is Georgia Tech in Atlanta GA, great engineering program and a very large foreign student program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Methodology in studying religion [ 4 Answers ]

How would a student of religion, who may or may not have any religious convictions, set about examining a religion with which they were unfamiliar with, using methodology?

View more questions Search