Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheffield69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Second hand smoke from crack cocain
    I have to go for blood test, I do not smoke crake but my roommate does will second hand smoke show up in the blood test
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Yes,you might have inhaled the smoke and might fail the test.

Only way to see if you fail or pass is to go take the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exposure to second hand Crack Smoke [ 6 Answers ]

I have a serious problem. My lady friend is a serious and habitual Crack Smoker. I have been living with her and exposed to the second hand smoke now for over two years. When I leave on business or extended periods I feel like I am going through some form of withdrawal, cramps, dierria, modiness,...

Effects of second hand exposure to crack cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I was smoking crack cocaine and methamphetamines in my room while my sister was in the adjacent room over a period of 4 days. She was diagnosed with leukimia at the age of three, went into remission at the age of five, and was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age ten. The doctors said it was a low...

Second hand smoke [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to get second hand smoke from a smoker or marijuana smoker by KISSING them Scenario: you kiss someone who has just smoked, you can taste it and the smoke is still being breathed from that person's lungs Scenario 2: several days after a person has smoked they still breath out...

Second Hand Smoke on a Child [ 12 Answers ]

My 9yo nephew lives with his mom(single parent) who is a excessive smoker who smokes INSIDE:mad: their home even when my nephew is around. I sometimes visit them in their apartment but could not stay for long because I will end up smelling like an ashtray even if I stay for a few minutes. She...

Second hand smoke [ 1 Answers ]

Will second hand smoke from marijuana or crack cocaine effect a hair follicle drug test? How about if you have oral sex or kissing with a user but you don't use drugs, can their saliva pass drugs into your body that will show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search