Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Furniture Store Rip Off
    My wife and I ordered a Dining Room Table Set for $1800. We were told it fit 8 people and purchased 8 chairs. When it arrived, we realized it was a 4-6 person table and too small for the 8 chairs. We have called to try to talk to the manager. But they claim he has been out. It's been two weeks of calling. What can I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 05:45 PM

Can you show us a picture of the arrangement ? YOu didn't see it before you ordered it ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 12, 2008, 06:16 PM

Show up at the store and demand to see the manager or owner.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 06:15 AM

Go in person with your complaint. Confront the salesperson who told you that the table could seat 8 people and you say otherwise. You didn't say what you wanted from the store, but if it's a bigger table then tell the manager you want a suitable table for the 8 chairs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 07:08 AM

Go to the store and demand service. If they don't, document every call, get a copy if possible the photo they showed you of product.

sue them in court for the value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to sell furniture to person/store without posting info to the classifides [ 6 Answers ]

I need to sell my grandmother's furniture asap. I thought I could locate a business that would buy old furniture, in a good condition, but I have been unsuccessful. I don't mind selling directly to an individual, but that seems so much harder. I've surfed the Internet and asked several friends,...

New furniture [ 5 Answers ]

We are in need of new furniture how ever my mother keeps putting off buying it because of the material. We are in desperate need of furniture with material that does not overly attract dog hair. Any ideas of material that does not attract dog hair?

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

Store [ 3 Answers ]

Is their a way a person can open their own store on the internet without eBay & without breaking the bank?:o

View more questions Search