Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2008, 03:46 PM
    My boyfriend wants to get a prince albert
    He wants to get a prince albert. I am really concerned, like, what if he gets and infection, what if half way through he decides not to. I'm not his boss or anything but I really wish that he'd think about this longer. He's getting his nose peirced and his tongure peirced, etc. But I don't agree with the Prince Albert, I do respect his decisions but this is one that I'm really concerned about.

Could someone fill me in on the details of how it works to ease my anxious mind? I'd really appreciate it. And opinions would be well thanked.

-Absolute
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 03:48 PM

I must be living under a rock or something. What is a 'prince albert'. I don't think it was something that Prince Albert had attached or done to his body. God forbid.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 03:50 PM

I had no idea what that was until I googled it. Wow... umm... have you done that yet? I'm guessing you know what it is but I didn't and I kind of cringed when I saw it. To me it just says "ouch" but I could be wrong
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 12, 2008, 03:57 PM

Okay, I googled too, but this is the most interesting part of getting a prince albert, which for the unitiated, is a piercing at the end of the penis, the narrow part where it is circumsized. Actually, it is best if one is circumsized for this operation.

Risks and effects

In the first day, most men submitted to the PA piercing urinate blood. Some men find that the dribble caused by the PA when urinating necessitates sitting down to urinate. This is not caused by the hole made during piercing, but rather by urine traveling along the surface of the jewelry. At other times, if a ring is worn that is too narrow (this can happen if the wearer down-sizes from a lower gauge jewelry to a higher), or if no ring is worn at all, an additional stream of urine may come from the hole in the frenulum. This effect may be exaggerated by different sizes and styles of jewelry. This is usually a problem only when using urinals. It can often be mitigated by either twisting the penis so that the hole is above the flow from gravity, or by holding the finger or captive bead against the hole, effectively sealing it off.

I don't know about the additional or lack of sexual pleasure given from this type of piercing. It wouldn't appeal to me and the thought doesn't do anything for me at all.

Anyone want to chime in. Maybe Synnen or talaniman.

Nov 12, 2008, 03:58 PM

A prince Albert is a peircing of the males... um... genitalia. I guess that's the only way I could describe it.
    So yeah. HELP!

Nov 12, 2008, 04:00 PM

I just read that... And, well, that was the almost most unappealing thing I've ever heard of that you could do to a human body. Yuck. And yuck some more. I can't believe he wants to get that done. *Wails in head*
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 04:06 PM

A lot of information here:

PRINCE ALBERT AFTERCARE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paintings by Albert W. Elsner and Rebecca Chase Milwaukee, WI [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for info about these artists. All I can find out about Elsner is that he was German-American ,born 1888 in Milwaukee WI. I have a 26x33 oil painting on masonite with a label on the back that reads "The Big Tree", started June 1st completed June 24, 1936. There is also an capital A,R,X...

What would Albert Einstein do? [ 54 Answers ]

"In the annals of judicial imperialism, we have arrived at a strange new chapter. A California court ruled this month that parents cannot "home school" their children without government certification. No teaching credential, no teaching. Parents "do not have a constitutional right to home school...

Who was Albert Berry? [ 4 Answers ]

Name on reverse side of a wood block print from 1920's. To: Albert and Alfred Berry. Best wishes etc... your friend,, etc.

Albert pujols [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a albert pujols 2002 donruss studio masterstrokes card number ms-15

View more questions Search