Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzylizzykaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Medications that are OK for type 1 diabetes
    Can I use "slim styles weight loss drink mix with type 1 diabetes it's called slim styles with pgx by natural factors
    Saibasu Posts: 52, Reputation: -2

Dec 30, 2008, 01:02 PM

Don not use any form of weight loss material without consulting a doctor with type 1 diabetes! Good Luck!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 01:28 PM

Most weight loss remedies are BS anyway. Don't risk your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poison Ivy & Type & Diabetes [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: My boyfriend is a Firefighter and was on a call the other day and came in contact with Poison Ivy and he is a Type 2 Diabetic, I was wanting to know if we should be worried about the Poison Ivy or not?

Getting picked on because of my type one diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

I am 17 years old... and I dropped out of school because people picked on me for having diabetes... I was diagnosed on April 9th 2004 and after kids were picking on me for a while... I stopped taking care of myself. I got to the point where I ended up in the I.C.U. for 4 days and was on the regular...

3 yr. Old and type 1 diabetes? Hereditarily. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 children: 6 yr. old girl, 3 yr. old son, and a 5 month old daughter. The two younger ones' father has type 1 juvenile diabetes. He has to take insulin shots several times a day. I know that my children have only a slightly higher change to develop diabetes than others, but that still is...

3 yr. Old & type 1 diabetes? Hereditarily. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 children: 6 yr. old girl, 3 yr. old son, and a 5 month old daughter. The two younger ones' father has type 1 juvenile diabetes. He has to take insulin shots several times a day. I know that my children have only a slightly higher change to develop diabetes than others, but that still is...

View more questions Search