Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Nov 12, 2008, 06:16 AM
    I am so sad, it won't stop.
    Hello everyone. I lost my baby to be about a little over three weeks ago, I started feeling better not too long after but now its unbearable. I am always sad, I sit on my bed just trying to pick out an outfit and I cannot. I just cry and cry, always crying. I feel like pulling out my hair, I get lost in my own emotions. Crying crying always CRYING Everything is worse now, the slightest thing makes me feel hopeless. I sit in the "babys room" looking around from my little chair, seeing all the things that were supposed to be. I have lost all meaning and am afraid I'm losing myself. My very core is disipating... please can anyone help me..
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 07:15 AM

First, don't sit in the baby room, it is too painful. Although I am sympathic to how you feel, I can not imagine the pain that comes with losing a child. I think that it is very appropriate to seek out proper counsel, as the pain you are going through will be difficult to handle on your own. Rely on the support of your family as well, as I am sure many of them share in your grief.
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Nov 13, 2008, 09:01 PM

Thank you for your kind words, I think I may seek some grief consuling.
    super gurl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:40 AM

Have you heard of americanpregnancy.org? They have a discussion forum you can join and talk to other mothers that have lost. I am on there because I had miscarriage last week... and another in the beginning of oct. I was only 4 weeks each time but I know that it's hard to think positive about yourself. Love and support from family helps but it helps even more to talk to other women that have lost and who continue to try again. I was going to give up trying. But because I have met women that have lost and continued trying encouraged me to keep trying and to find answers! And I think it would be good if you packed up the babies things. And store them for now. It's not good for you to look at it. Have some one come over and help you put away your things. And remember you are not alone millions of women go through this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Won't stop [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my switch to the off position there is still air blowing for hours sometimes it dose not stop. How do I get it to stop

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

Why won't it stop [ 2 Answers ]

After having my son my I breast fed for about 3 months but I didn't get my period till he was about 8 months old then I got pregnant again!! Now my daughter is 10 months old I have been bleeding not too heavy barely anything maybe since the middle of January, why?? It will go away for maybe a day...

Dog won't stop barking! [ 1 Answers ]

My dog just won't try barking!! He's an american bulldog and he is pretty lazy.. I tried everything! I tried to see if he needs attention, if he needs to go outside, if he's hungry(or thirsty), and if he wants a spot to sit down... NOTHING worked!! PLEASE HELP ME Thanks...

View more questions Search