Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylew Posts: 10, Reputation: 6

Jun 19, 2006, 11:47 AM
    MacBook Pro Intel issue
    I realize this is a intel mac issue but here goes... Using flip4mac I can't seem to play any streaming content--just get the message that I need to go to MS and install the media player plugin. More specifically, I tried to watch a streaming ball game on MLB.com. I checked and the plugins all seem to be in place.

Anyone know a work around since it looks like flip4mac isn't making an upgrade anytime soon. :(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2006, 12:40 PM
    May seem like a silly idea, but have you tried reinstalling the plugins just to be on the safe side ?
    kylew Posts: 10, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2006, 03:32 PM
    :eek: http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=13902

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between AMD and INTEL? [ 5 Answers ]

I need some detailed expert explanation of the difference between AMD and Intel. Also I want to know that why people say AMD is ideal for gaming. Is that truly so? Please help me.

Is this a issue ? [ 7 Answers ]

PC : XP Pro Service pack 2 --------------------------- Start/Run <typed>MSCONFIG Looked in: Win.Ini Programs It shows: ;msconfig Luke.exe=C:\storage\calarkconnect iso\clarkconnect-2.1iso

Amd Or Intel? [ 1 Answers ]

In laptops,what's benefits in amd or intel system?

Question difference Intel vs AMD? [ 2 Answers ]

I am helping my daughter with a paper on Intel vs AMD. We are stuck. We need the bad points on each I want no answers just need pointed in the right so I can her find and write about the answers. Thanks

View more questions Search