Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needanswers2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Finance
    "Risky companies tend to have lower target payout ratios and more gradual adjustment rates." Explain what is meant by this statement. Why do you think it is so?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2006, 11:31 AM
    Please don't ask or expect us to do your homework for you. If you want to post YOUR answer we would be happy to critique it.
    Please read the board announcement, first. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...uncements.html
    finley20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Risky companies tend to have lower target payout ratios and more gradual adjustment rates. Explain what is meant by this statement. Why do you think it is so?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my classmate told me about your website. I have very simple question regarding finance: Question: Compute the present value of a $100 cash flow for the following combinations of discount rates and times: a: r = 8% ; t = 10 years

Finance [ 3 Answers ]

You commute 20 miles each day in your own car, and the estimated operational cost per mile is 15 cent. If you used the mass-transit system, the same trip would cost $2. Should you leave your car at home and ride the public transport? Your new station wagon has 14,000 miles on the odometer. The...

View more questions Search