Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whopper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Killing me trying to remember another movie!
    Cartoon probably anime. Um. About a boy who tries to kill these devil things. Um.one part is were there are giant bores with black vines coming out of them. I think its where the bore was taken over by a demon or something and on another scene the boy or girl is in the woods. And its mystical or misty. And he looks up and sees a giant buck I think symbolizing uhh. Good. Bt I cannot remember the movie and its really old. Used to watch it when I was little.:confused:
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 13, 2008, 01:14 AM

Wow that sounds a lot like Princess Mononoke but it isn't that old. Well I guess ten years.
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 13, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Actually I think it is Princess Mononoke, it came out in 1997. Hope that was it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

HELp me find the name of this movie... its killing me haha [ 5 Answers ]

OK so its from the 80s its about this little boy who wakes up from sleeping in his bed and sees a lot of creatures in his room that talk to him... then at some part he's flying on his bed... then another part he is flying on a blimp looking thing with a basket attached... sorta like a hot air...

90's Movie Title - killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I think this is from the 90's. It is about a large foreign woman (maybe german) and she carries a briefcase or something. Anyway she stops at this dusty hotel in the middle of the desert and starts working as a cleaning lady or something. There is a african american boy that plays "ave maria" on...

View more questions Search