Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whopper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Cannot remember what this disney movie is called
    It is about a puppy that is abandoned and is rescued by some forest animals. Uhh. One line in the movie is where the pup is not moving and the animals touch his nose and say '' his nose is cold and wet, he's all right''. Bt I really cannont remember the movie and it will bug me until I no what it is :(
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 09:11 AM

Probably The Seventh Brother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember what this movie was called? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so, I'm pretty sure it was a disney movie. Like, at the very beginning its set in about... the 50's or 60's and it's a girl getting ready for prom, she's wearing a pink dress. Her boyfriend comes and picks her up and they head out, while their driving the boy gives her, I think, a charm...

Trying to locate the Disney movie from 1959 entitled A Storm Called Maria [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to locate the one hour Disney movie that was made in 1959, entitled, "A Storm Called Maria." Do you know where I can get a copy of this movie on DVD or Video? Or is there a place on the internet where I can watch it? Thank You,

Disney Movie name I can't remember [ 6 Answers ]

Er don't know if this is a disney movie if not I apolygize but its an old movie I think what I can remember is this boy who goes to a library and finds three books who can talk It's a real life / cartoon movie type thing cuase it goes from real life action to cartoon for some reason or it may...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

View more questions Search