Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepywoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 08:08 PM
    I just need someone to listen to me
    I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I'm having a lot of family problems, and just need to vent. Weather you can offer advise or not, it don't matter I just need to talk.
    Ty:(
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2008, 08:14 PM

How would you like to talk? Like through this website or email or phone or what? I've got a lot of time on my hands and like to be that friend who listens. I don't know if I might be too young for you to feel comfortable... Im only 21 but I am way more mature then the average 21 year old girl. I have been married to a military man for almost 3 years already and we live totally self sufficiently. We don't have any kids or anything yet. Let me know if you want to talk to me... if not I won't be offended. Hope you find some peace!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 08:26 PM

OK, tell us what is on your mind
    mcrunner Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2008, 10:23 PM

We're all here to listen. Everyone needs to vent sometimes, so just let it all out if that'll help.
    vev_pro Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepywoman View Post
    i have alot of stuff on my mind, im having alot of family problems, and just need to vent. weather u can offer advise or not, it dont matter i just need to talk.
    ty:(
    Comon speak to me.even I don't have anyone so you can speak to me
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 07:40 AM

OK it's now up to you to reply... :)

Many of us have ideas and advice to share with others.

You are not alone.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 12:25 AM

Hi, sleepywoman!

Please do just vent away! You won't be alone here!

Thanks!
    vev_pro Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 05:47 AM

Comon you I am ready
    fluffu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 02:12 AM
    I'm 18 yrs... I've hell a lot of problems *** listen to me... my number is 9176883906
    elfgrl246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 12:14 AM
    I no the feeling sometimes you just feel lonily, ifyou got a friend you can trust tell her or him everything having a good friend can make a world of difference, but make shore you can trust them. If that doesn't help try to take your mind off it by playing a sport, getting into some kind of activty something you will enjoy and will keep you bizzy.
    MegaMadison001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Ha I no how you feel trust me I been though it but all you have to do is carm down I just booked a holiday if you haven't got much money just have a day of forget everything by the way I'm rubbish at advice so if this does help I am surprise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son does not listen to me [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 15years of age and now is in grade 10 with board exams to attend this year.He is not taking his responsibility of studying regularly seriously.he is very very intelligent but dislikes to study but knows its importance.I have done all I could to help him with studies but the results are...

I know I shouldn't listen but? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, my name is Brittney and I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now. I love him I am sure of it, but a lot of people tell me that it is only 'puppy love' and then when I go off to University our relationship is going to fall apart. I am 18 and my boyfriend is 17, he is in...

Do I just listen. [ 13 Answers ]

What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and...

Listen to this song and tell me the name please [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was in Barrio Latino (Paris) last Saturday and I made a small film with my still camera; after I've put it on my computer and looked at it I was wondering wich song was playing. I've already put an mp3 version online to ask people around if they can tell me wich song/artist it is....

View more questions Search