Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 01:38 PM

It's an unknown at this point.

But you can help with:
    Organ donations
    Advance medical directive
    Durable power of attorney

All these will make your wished known.

You can buy a burial plot and determine if you want cremation. You can write your own obituary. You can pick out your funeral ahead of time.

If it bugs you, do something about what you can.

Don't even try to count the number of ways to die. All one can hope is that it's pain free. Going to bed and not waking up is preferred.
    cbarstead Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2009, 07:52 AM
    You should make a bucket list. If your so worried about dying make a list of things you want to do before it happens. You know dying happens it seems your more scared of not living than dying if that makes sense. If you can focus on living and having a great time you may focus less on dying. So start planning. Go swim with dolphins. Save money and go travel somewhere you've never been. Learn how to play an instrument. Learn to sail. Paint. Do things you've never done and never thought you could do. Skydive (although maybe save that one to last) Dying is easy but living truly living and being able to look back and say I did that and it was awesome! That's a little more challenging.
    jcampbell007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Contrary to what many Christian fundamentalists believe, the Bible actually says that when we die for now we literally "cease to exist, " meaning there's no more thoughts or plans or devices in the grave. The KJV has been ripped apart and people have added hell over the years, but if one truly searches the scriptures and studies the Bible in earnest, they will find that Sheol ALWAYS meant just "the grave." God says death is like sleep. However, the good news is He said there would be a resurrection and that we would live again without sickness, death or pain. I BELIEVE Christ is really the Son of God and was raised on the third day. He died in place of us so that he might grant us eternal life in the age to come. Ask God to give you Christ's Spirit and The Holy Spirit and you will have much more peace than before. I understand what you're going through. I always thought I would be buried alive or "not make it to heaven" when I was a fundie, but now I realize God and Christ are not some miserable failures playing a game on humanity like most professing Christians believe. He REALLY is THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD and WILL ACTUALLY SAVE THE WORLD in the ages to come!! Go to www.tentmaker.org and www.bibletruths.com for help.
    guineapigging Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 25, 2009, 04:27 PM

"I am a RN on a medical/ cancer floor in a hospital---there are many patients who have gotten the worst news of "no more" can be done. There are books out about ADC"S--afterdeath experiences and NDC's--near death experiences. They have helped me --help those patients who are very afraid--read some --it will change you outlook on death!"

Thank you for saying this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

She is afraid of sex [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfreind used to get raped by here ex boyfreind. There relatoinship lasted a year and a half. I'm helping her deal with it and counsling her because I was raped when I was younger as well. We have had sex before she told me about this and it was really great to. But now that she tolled me what...

I'm so afraid.is this possible [ 15 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant if our organs doesn't meet at all? We only have oral sex? Because I'm 1 week delay.. and there's still no sign that my period will come. Please answer.. thank you

Afraid to have sex [ 5 Answers ]

I was raped about two years ago, I was 20 and a virgin then, and I haven't slept with anyone since. Met a guy I really really like a few weeks ago. He knows about the rape, but haven't told him that I'm afraid to 'you know'. I feel ready, I really do. But I still remember the terrible pain from...

Too Afraid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way. I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything....

View more questions Search