Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justjoy2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2003, 06:43 AM
    Crawling Junipers/ Turning BROWN!
    Hi , I live in northwestern PA. and have problems with my Creeping Junipers turning brown in my landscaping in front of my house. I have trimmed the brown back, fertilized and everything. This has been going on now for 2 years and I have evn had to replace a couple that died totally this year. What might help?? There is also matting and bark mulch all around these to keep the weeds out.
    ptctree Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 31, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Creepig junipers someimtes have insect issues. Usually in browning it's a water thing. Junipers love the sun and little water. The mulch isn't hurting but it's keeping moisture in. keep that in mind when watering. They should be dry dry dry before you water again
    derfberger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 05:45 PM
    As stated they grow natural in dry sandy conditions. Sprinkeing systems kill more shrubs than any disease or insect.

Also any dogs around?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

TV keeps turning itself off - why? [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my TV for 3 years, over the last few days it turns itself off. This happens 2-3 times a day, about every 20mins or so. Is it telling me its on its last legs or does anyone think its worth repairing? Does anyone have any answers - caby2

Outside fan not turning [ 4 Answers ]

We have a ~10 yr old AG unit. Seven weeks ago, we noticed the outside unit was running, but the fan was not turning. Oil was added. That worked for several weeks. Last week, the fan stopped again. The tech replaced the fan motor this time. Now, 5 days later, the fan is not turning again. Could...

Cooling but then turning off [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Carrier AC unit that is about 9 years old. If the unit has been off for a while and we turn it on it runs fine-both the fan and the outside unit. It cools the house and everything seems fine. Then at some point the outside unit stops while the fan inside is still blowing. I'll turn it...

Gas furnace not turning on [ 1 Answers ]

I've replaced the thermostat but my old one was so dated I couldn't see any significant number settings e.g. anticipator setting. What's that?

View more questions Search