Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brewster1959 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Noma programmable thermostat
    Thanks hvac1000. Do you know if I can buy a programmable that will allow me to run fan independently from heat or do I go back to the old thermostat that let me do that
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 08:57 PM
    You posted in a different loction from your original post. But I am posting you answer here. I posted you answer to the old post. You need more wires to do what you want to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma programmable Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed a new Noma Programmable Thermostat. However the heat cycle time seems to be too short. It's set to 19.0 C. It turns on the furnace at 19.7 C for only 30 seconds at a time an then shuts off. This repeats many times in one hour. Is this thermostat functioning correctly?

Noma programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have just moved into a new home that has a noma programmable thermostat , the problem is there is no programing istructions. Can you possibly help with this.

Noma programmable thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma programmable thermostat Model 52-2558-8 (4 wire connection) I have been using it for 2 years. My problem is when it is set to go on A/C and is set on 25 degrees the setting move up on me. This morning I got up and the setting had moved to 29 degrees C. This is not the first time...

Noma programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing old thermo with Noma programmable one 52-2546-6. My old thermo has only white and black wire. Where they should go on Noma. Instruction say: common goes to Rh and the other to W. Is common always white wire? So white goes to Rh and black to W? They also have jumper between H1...

View more questions Search