Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimhockert Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Looking for my biological father
    I am 40 and I really need help to try to find some information about my father. I don't expect anything from him I just want to meet him,and I don't blame him for anything. His name is James Edward McMullen, born in Massachusetts on July 25 1937. Which would make him 71. I think his mothers name was Betty White. When I was born in 1968 his address was 2637 Hawthorne Dr. Bettendorf, Iowa. He was married to Carol Diane Olson. I know where she is. If anybody knows where he is please let me know.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Nov 16, 2008, 01:16 PM

Rather than possibly relaying false information to you. Do you have knowledge concerning any other children he may have fathered?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 01:39 PM

You may try this search, sometimes they are not always 100 percent on date of birth

JAMES EDWARD MCMULLEN in ZabaSearch People Search Engine=

Nov 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Rather than possibly relaying false information to you. Do you have knowledge concerning any other children he may have fathered?
    I do know that my mom and him had my sister. If he has any others I am not aware of them. I have, nor has my sister or my mom had contact with him since I was just a baby in 1968.

Dec 1, 2008, 08:52 PM
    I do know that my mom and him had my sister. If he has any others I am not aware of them. I have, nor has my sister or my mom had contact with him since I was just a baby in 1968. If you have any info PLEASE help me.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhockert View Post
    I do know that my mom and him had my sister. If he has any others I am not aware of them. I have, nor has my sister or my mom had contact with him since I was just a baby in 1968. If you have any info PLEASE help me.

What did you find on Zabasearch?

Dec 2, 2008, 05:39 PM
    I could not find a james edward mcmullen with a birth date of 07/25/1937

Dec 3, 2008, 12:42 PM

I have a few other avenues to search. Understanding your personal needs I fill it important for me to do the best I can to provide the most accurate information available.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 04:20 PM

The only James Edward McMullen I found was in CA and he is 71 year old. I found this information at privateeye.com. The only thing is that they make you pay $2.95 for the report. Here it is for you to take a look PrivateEye.com | Instant People Search Results

I used this site before and was helpful to me.

Also, do you know if he is still married because if he is maybe you can do a search on the wife. You might be able to find him through her.

Dec 3, 2008, 06:01 PM

That is exactly the same James Edward McMullen I have been researching. Unfortunately, the date of birth provided by "jimhockert" does not coincide with the date of birth listed for this individual.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 06:03 PM
    That is exactly the same James Edward McMullen I have been researching. Unfortunately, the date of birth provided by "jimhockert" does not coincide with the date of birth listed for this individual.

I found the same thing - different birth dates. Also different birth dates for any other James Edward McMullen's.

Dec 3, 2008, 07:23 PM
    How old is the James your researching? Is he 71?
    Thank you very much for trying to help me, you have no idea what it would mean to me if I could even talk to my father. Thank you!!

Dec 3, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Age listed as 71 yrs of age. Still attempting to trace his history back as far as I can.

Dec 4, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Age listed as 71 yrs of age. Still attempting to trace his history back as far as I can.
    If it helps I know my sister was born on 06/08/67. And she was born in chicago. Thank you again so very much!!

Dec 4, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I found the same thing - different birth dates. Also different birth dates for any other James Edward McMullen's.
    Thank you also for helping to locate my father, it is very nice of you. Thank you!!
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhockert View Post
    Thank you also for helping to locate my father, it is very nice of you. Thank you!!!!!!!

Sometimes a group effort does provide great results - other times people simply fly under the radar. "Gem" is good and if anyone can turn up info, it will be "Gem."

I would be very careful of paid sites - they buy a lot of their info from survey companies, do not verify the info, simply print out what they gather and send it to you. Sometimes they are right; very often they are incorrect.

If I am using a site I get starting points from the free info and go from there. Gives you a starting point in most cases but that's all.

And everyone continues to search -

Dec 4, 2008, 01:22 PM

That bit of information is very helpful because the James Edward McMullen I have been researching from California traced back to Chicago.

Dec 4, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Do you recognize any of these surnames?

Beal, Brooks, English or Johnson ?

Also, another important question. Do you know what his occupation might have been?

Dec 4, 2008, 09:39 PM
    That bit of information is very helpful because the James Edward McMullen I have been researching from California traced back to Chicago.
    He lived in Chicago and I believe he worked at a gas station. My sister was born in Weeling, Illinios. My mother said he worked for Good Humor Ice Cream at one point. Also, she said he has worked for a security guard company in Buffalo, Minnesota. My mother also said they had lived in St. Petersburg, Florida and Kentucky. She also said that he had three children previously to their marriage.

Dec 4, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Do you recognize any of these surnames?

Beal, Brooks, English or Johnson ?

Also, another important question. Do you know what his occupation might have been?
    My mother said that he spent a lot of time with a guy named Walter Beal. She did not recognize any of the other names.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my biological father, [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her...

Biological father? [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is pregnant and in a "committed relationship". She is also bipolar. While her boyfriend was in the hospital she slept with (possibly was raped) someone else. We live in Mississippi. Would he have any rights if he signed the birth certificate then later, down the road they had...

Biological father [ 2 Answers ]

Ok what if you do not know the biological fathers whole first name and last name. And have not seen him since the day you had sex. So he does not know about the baby and you have know way of finding him. Now what do I do if the one I am getting married to wants to be her father. :o

Can a father loose custidy if his not the biological father? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a 5 year old with son with a girl he had a thing with. She loved him and therefor she got pregnant and told him the child was his. She put him trough the ringer cause she wanted to be with and she realized he was never going to be with her she signed her rights to the child away. Her...

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

View more questions Search