Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2008, 06:17 PM

Lostbranches - you may wish to read the rules of the site - Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ.

Questions are asked and answered on this Board. No one ever knows the end of the puzzle when it's taken off the Board. Gem has spent a great deal of time and effort on this and now he'll never know if he was on the right/wrong/indifferent path (nor, for that matter, will anyone who was researching this) nor will anyone know what sources you used. I trust they were not private or screened sources.

If your business is no longer running, perhaps you should take your advertising off the Internet. There is nothing in your website ad indicating that your services are free but now that we know they are, I'm sure you will be very popular on these boards. People post every day seeking absentee mothers and fathers, parents, etc. including people who are not paying child support.

You have done us all a disservice.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 5, 2008, 07:51 PM

Thank-you JudyKayTee for your words of great wisdom and in keeping with the highest standards possible. I have become, I believe, a better researcher due to your ever so watchful eye. Collectively, as a unified group, there have been many accomplishments achieved. The post by Lostbranches did confuse things for me a bit and I can only hope that the information passed along was true to fact.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Thank-you JudyKayTee for your words of great wisdom and in keeping with the highest standards possible. I have become, I believe, a better researcher due to your ever so watchful eye. Collectively, as a unified group, there have been many accomplishments achieved. The post by Lostbranches did confuse things for me a bit and I can only hope that the information passed along was true to fact.

Wow - thanks. Everyone works together here and I get offended when a topic goes off the Board and everyone - in this case that translates to you - tries so hard and then never knows the how/when/where. We have to sort of bounce off each other.

And it's another case of posting these long explanations... and a business website.
    As it happened I asked about the service and it is certainly not a not-for-profit.

And you and I have had "conversations" about making darn sure who wants the info and why before just handing it out, making sure the request is coming from an adult, all that sort of stuff. This, of course, was not the case in this situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my biological father, [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her...

Biological father? [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is pregnant and in a "committed relationship". She is also bipolar. While her boyfriend was in the hospital she slept with (possibly was raped) someone else. We live in Mississippi. Would he have any rights if he signed the birth certificate then later, down the road they had...

Biological father [ 2 Answers ]

Ok what if you do not know the biological fathers whole first name and last name. And have not seen him since the day you had sex. So he does not know about the baby and you have know way of finding him. Now what do I do if the one I am getting married to wants to be her father. :o

Can a father loose custidy if his not the biological father? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a 5 year old with son with a girl he had a thing with. She loved him and therefor she got pregnant and told him the child was his. She put him trough the ringer cause she wanted to be with and she realized he was never going to be with her she signed her rights to the child away. Her...

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

View more questions Search