Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allenwilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Back 2 high school online grant?
    Is there such a grant that will help me get a legit high school diploma online so that I may get into college? If so how do I apply for one and is there some one that can help me with this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 06:08 PM

No, you may work with your local GED program ( in person) if you meet low income guidelines it amy be cheap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Does anyone know how to get a grant for a high school student. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send my daughter and perhaps my son to a private christian school. If there are grants out there for high school students to get, then I would definitely like to take advantage of that for both of my high school students. Toija1972

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

Online High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a high school diploma online for free

View more questions Search