Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hetarius Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Talking to spirits
    The first night that I stayed in the house I'm in right now, I saw two kids. It was when I was heading to bed. I turned off all of the lights in the house and walked towards my bedroom and I froze. I saw two kids staring at me with cold, angry eyes. I tried to run around them and hit a wall... then I ran back to the other light switch and found it a few seconds later. I had trouble sleeping for a week. At the end of the week I got out of the shower and found to scratches on my hand. They were equal in length and about an inch apart. I was a little freaked out at this point. The next day when I was getting out of the shower I found 2 more, the same length and just about as far apart. On the next day, once again, I found 2 more and this went on for about a week. About 1 week after this I still couldn't sleep easily and I say what seemed to be a spirit. I freaked out because all these weird things had been happening and I now saw what I thought was causing them. Now I see the bigger one that looks like its much older (if these things could age). I heard them talking one night, to me I believe, but to quiet and I couldn't understand them. I heard tapping on the wall and cried myself to sleep because I was terrified. I see them every night and last night I tried to talk to one. It got into my mind and put the words of songs in there as responses. Also, before this, they would get into my mind and put images in there of the death of my grandma, then it would be replaced with my best friends death and I tried VERY hard to get them out but these things were to strong. I pray like crazy when these thoughts come around and they are staying out for the most part but I still see these things and I need to know how to find out more information about them, how to communicate better with them, and how to get them to leave me alone, or as I've heard, put their souls to rest.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetarius View Post
    ...At the end of the week I got out of the shower and found to scratches on my hand. They were equal in length and about an inch apart. I was a little freaked out at this point. The next day when I was getting out of the shower I found 2 more, the same length and just about as far apart. On the next day, once again, I found 2 more and this went on for about a week...
    Am I understanding this correctly? You found two new scratches of equal length, about an inch apart, appearing every day for a week? So your final count was 14 scratches?

What do you think that would that be a sign of?

From the rest of your post, my honest opinion is that you're scaring yourself to bits. I hope there is a way for you to find peace and resolution.
    Hetarius Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 07:57 AM

Yes, I had 14 scratches all together. Someone told me that it could be a poltergeist. They said that it could physically do something like this, but I don't know a lot about this so I have no idea if that's correct or not.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 15, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Poltergeists are usually a negative result of you. These are not poltergeists but dark entities... you need not to communicate with them... get them out. Did you just move in? Clearing is required.
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2008, 04:34 PM

I have felt strongly that the spirits were there first and no one can affectively get rid of them, not to my knowledge, crossing them over is another subject. That is a scary situation though and needs to be taken care of. Clearing might remove them for a period so try it. Children, taking real life for example, can be awfully mean. You may get nowhere trying to talk with them. You should consider having a team out to capture the activity and they may even be able to help you "rid" them at least until you have to again. Or a trusted psychic who may be able to tell you what they want and help them cross, if a all possible.
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2008, 12:52 PM

Has this been continuing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search