Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smitttyx2 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Mixed signals
    I like this girl and now people have recently been telling me she likes me too. She seems to like me in ways but I'm confused about getting different signals like today I texted her and she was giving me short no response answers.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 03:34 PM

Ask her out, than you will know for sure.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 03:49 PM

It's so hard to tell with texts sometimes. You never know if you're getting a short response because the person is busy or what. If people are telling you she likes you, they might be right. I agree with Justwantfair, ask her out.

Good luck!
    smitttyx2 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 05:05 PM

Well its weirder than that I did ask her out and she said after homecoming(friday) and she was telling people she wasn't sure now I hear she likes me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 6 Answers ]

After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really...

Why the mixed signals from her? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been out with this girl a few times. We met through mutual friends 2 months ago. We are both quite hectic with work, social lives etc, so it has been quite a slow burner with us meeting for a date every 10 days or so. I have been happy with that, we speak a bit in between, mainly by...

Mixed Signals [ 9 Answers ]

Well I have no idea what to do about my ex. Me and him dated a couple months back and then became friends with benefits and are now just best friends. He broke up with me and said we just wouldn't work out and I kept pushing to get back together until I couldn't push anymore. He dated some girl...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search