Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 02:09 AM
    DEAR I'm not talking about that kind of trouble.
    You are not mature enough to deal with issues that you think you can deal with.
    Maturity comes with experience.

Stop obsessing about boys and sex and concentrate on growing up you have a lot of growing up to do after al you are ONLY 16.
    Learn to deal with it.

Did your parents ever talk to you about boys and consequences of sex, and protection and STD's?
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 21, 2006, 03:10 AM
    Yea they think I'm obsessed with guys, but they don't mind aslongs I don't do ntohing stupid. They don't trust me after when I went to aarons and had sex with him and didn't tell my parents.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 04:01 AM
    If you are not prepared to help yourself then no one else can help you!
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 21, 2006, 04:06 AM
    OMG she's only 16? OMG your only 16?

I think its time for you to think long and hard and, take a chill pill miss candybaby. I think you need to see that, unfortunately, if someone doesn't like you back, all in all, it IS better to move on because you are decressing your chances of actually finding someone who will love you back. And that's what you want at the end of the day.

I don't want you self harming either, like you hinted at in the other thread, because it's a pathetic way to get attention, or to relive stress, however tempting it may be.

Its important to be truthfull to yourself, and have yourself sorted out, mentally and emotionally, before you start to imvolve yourself with others. Other wise, it just gets in a big mess. But a solvable one.

Jun 22, 2006, 12:48 AM
    OK thanks I think but I'm still going to go after that guy I really like him and I just want to be happy, his thinking about it and he did tell me he likes me and ages ago last yr he told me he loved me loads does that mean he didn't really love me? My because said I was all he tlks about and is crazy about me and we kissed and everything didn't go farer. I thought oyu meant to give advise because yous are making me feel worse :(
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2006, 12:51 AM
    Seems like you want advice that suits your ears only. Here at AMHD we give outspoken and honest advice not advice that just suits the person.

Jun 22, 2006, 12:53 AM
    I never said that but you are just making me feel worse I want different advise, that can help!! From different people!!

Jun 22, 2006, 01:06 AM
    Yea but we all have different lifes, dating at 16 don't everyone do it? If james dumps me then so what its no big deal but if we did go out I think we would make it work and I only want a chance because I was so mean dumping him before image how he felt, I said to him yesterday "why did you stop liking me?" and he said "dunno" I asked him if it was because I dumped him and he said yea probz I felt so sorry but now his thinking about it, so just have to wait and see.

Jun 22, 2006, 01:35 AM
    More advise none of it helps me, I'm going to do what I want to do not what other people want me to do
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xcandybabex160
    more advise none of it helps me, i'm gonna do what i want to do not what other people want me to do
    So why come here to ask for it... :rolleyes:

Precisely my point. :cool: :cool:
    You actually got advice from 4 people including me.
    That advice from us 4 was good advice now that proves my point right - you didn't like the advice because its not what you wanted to hear.

Jun 22, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Actually I don't care what I here, cause you don't even know me or james or anyone you don't even know the whole story you do't even know james, I think your trying to make people feel wrong or something like that. I wanted to advise yea but not that sort
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2006, 02:07 AM
    more advise none of it helps me, I'm going to do what I want to do not what other people want me to do
    I wish I was YOUR DAD and could tell you that everything will be all right and then make you get a job or continue with your education or technical school! Once you except the fact you don't know everything and people are only trying to help, your life will improve. Until then we can only stand by with a band-aid and let you run head first into a brick wall
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2006, 02:17 AM
    I was even going to give some advice but after reading all of this I can't be bothered to waste my time...
    Talaniman well said :)

Jun 22, 2006, 02:45 AM
    Cheeky talaniman I don't want a job yet cause I'm going six form in sept so shut up and who said my life was bad anyway I never said that I just said I want my boyfruiend bk my life is wicked thank you you don;'t even know me or what my life is like.

Jun 22, 2006, 03:53 AM
    actually i don't care what i here, cause you don't even know me or james or anyone you don't even know the whole story you do't even know james, i think your trying to make people feel wrong or something like that. i wanted to advise yea but not that sort
    Well tell me what you want to hear?

Jun 22, 2006, 04:49 AM
    Well the truth on what to do would be nice and y can't I give him a chance, it was me who dumped him 4 no reason and he got upset his still upset now :(

Jun 22, 2006, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    The best advice i can give you :- is to be straight upfront with James, just be confident and ask him out.
    Do like a trial test run for a few weeks when you two are going out and see whether the relationship turned out positive as you expected it to be (but obviously dont tell him this).

Never obsess about someone, let them obsess about you, let there be an air of curiousity and imagination about you always let a boy feel intriged to get to know you.

Like you said you had sex with another guy and he dumped you after 4 days? He said because you obsessed while i believe he dumped you because you gave him sex and thats all he wanted. You see my point!

Let boys be curious about you, if you give them the cake and they can eat it all within a few days then they are obviously going to want something new, get rid of the old and in with the new... you get my point!?
    What's this then.

I was going to say something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by ndx
    OMG shes only 16?! OMG your only 16?!

I think its time for you to think long and hard and, take a chill pill miss candybaby. I think you need to see that, unfortunatly, if someone doesnt like you back, all in all, it IS better to move on because you are decressing your chances of actually finding someone who will love you back. And thats what you want at the end of the day.

I dont want you self harming either, like you hinted at in the other thread, becuse its a pathetic way to get attention, or to relive stress, however tempting it may be.

Its important to be truthfull to your self, and have your self sorted out, mentally and emotionally, before you start to imvolve your self with others. Other wise, it just gets in a big mess. But a solvable one.
    Even this one is good!

well the truth on what to do would be nice and y can't i give him a chance, it was me who dumped him 4 no reason and he got upset his still upset now :(
    If you read through your posts correctly, clearly no one said don't give this james a chance.
    A few advices said to just ask him out so you know where you stand.
    So what is the problem?? :rolleyes: :cool:

You said you dumped him because he didn't talk no communication, so there was a reason for you dumping, right? :rolleyes:

Patch things up and just out him - or are you scared?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2006, 12:08 PM
    Seems to me you want him to give you a another chance, and if your attitude here is any indication he will always be upset with you. Calm down and be nice
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 24, 2006, 01:52 PM
    I know, we arnt living your life, and actuially all off the advice given on here should is generalised, etc. So yes, you shouldn't just do what people tell you, but, we are in the unique position of just going by what you tell us, and if you tell us the important points, we could actually be of great use, because we arnt emotionally attached.

So, don't take it all as 100% right, and when you dissagree, that's BADD...

Just, maybe listen candybaby, because we could give you some things which help you when you make up your own mind, and could be useful to you in the long run :)

Hope all is going well still.

Jun 25, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Well his still thinking about it, he did say he likes me and he said the reason why he is thinking about it is maybe cause I dumped him and I think his afriad I will so it again you know. Cause he is thinking about it, I mean I cnt wait 4eva been waiting 4 about a week now. How long should have give him until I give up on him? Or do you think I should wait 4 eva until he gves me a answer 4 crying out loud lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search