Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 02:12 AM
    I must admit I agree with talaniman.
    He said very points. You are only 16 girl don't start to obsess about sex and boys at such a young age, you have a full life ahead of you. Don't try to grow up faster than its standard process because you will really regret it.
    Don't let boys use you.
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Jun 20, 2006, 02:28 AM
    I no yea I won't let them use me. I no james would neva use me I wish he could love me loads like he did before but I guess he thought I was just using him or something. I hope he gives me a chance and I am NOT going to have sex with him, I'm not going to give him what he wants. I just want someone who loves me and cares for me. Thanks for the advise and comments :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 02:35 AM
    Just be careful..
    You said james would never use you.. then you said you would never give him what he wants.. abit contraversial

Jun 20, 2006, 02:37 AM
    Yea like if he wanted *** then I wouldn't give it him and if he brakes up with me(not saying he would) but I would no why ent it. Better to be safe then sorry. If he brakes up with me that **** him, but I no james I don't think he would use me or anything like that. I just want it to work out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2006, 03:07 AM
    Is there a reason you left school?

Jun 20, 2006, 03:09 AM
    Yea because I'm in yr 11 well not no more but finshed skool 4eva yay lol but james is still in yr 10 well yr 11 in September.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 03:10 AM
    In europe age to finish school is usually 16.

Jun 20, 2006, 03:15 AM
    Yeaw I am 16 lol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2006, 03:56 AM
    I'm 52 and still in "school" There is still a lot to learn about life out here and if you want to feed yourself you'd better start learning to take care of yourself and please say you use some form of because (birth control) because a high school education is barely enough to feed two (3) . Not to be judgemental at all its just I can't help but be protective toward a 16 year old who may not see what I see. Now You know what my daughter(and son) went through at your age, and just curious about your parents. Do you talk?

Jun 20, 2006, 04:22 AM
    What you mean do I talk of course I tlk or do you mean to my paretns no I don't cause I haven't told them I had sex with this guy they wouldn't undertand I am 16 and I do look after myself my parents don't trust me so why trust them.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2006, 04:41 AM
    Hi,
    You "love him"? After 4 dates?
    I have been married now for 29 yrs, and love takes awhile... like to get to know someone, trust, caring, compromise, and wanting them to be happy.
    What you are going through is called "dating"...
    I would talk with him, ask him if you want to be g/f and b/f, and not see anyone else. If he didn't talk with you very much in the first place, then he probably will look around some more.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Jun 21, 2006, 12:59 AM
    lol no I meant like I have been out with him 4 times like off and on don't know how long I went out with him them 4 times, I have known him since year 8 which is 3 years cause I finshed yr 11 now, got no skool no more.what you mean look around more? :S thanks 4 adivse :)

anyone got more advise on how to get my ex boyfriend back I need loads of different advise please thank you x

its just that I said to him "i need to know an answer soon" cause he keeps thinking about going out with me or not and then I also say "cause my other ex wants to go out with me so i need to give him an answer" and he gets jealous he says "no no i will give you an answer i'll think about it" how long does he need to think and how long should I give him, I think he is afriad he will lose me to another guy or something or lose me 4eva. I said "your gonna say no tho" he said "you dnt no that" if he says no I will be so depressed 4 life if he says yes I would be so happy real happy like when I got together with my other ex and it was so wicked rushed that so fast cause on the first day he asked me out to my face I said yes (imagined if I said no lol) and we kissed ad hugged and he pressed me up the wall kissing me and feeling me all over and nxt day we were going to do it we were on the floor but we neva cause his dad came in and then the nxt day I had sex with him I was a virigin until I met him and he said do you trust me I said yea and he said I would be alrite and he was rite and neva hurt much just few times. He was so gentle with me it was nice. ---but I don't want that with james which is the guy I want now I don't want LL THAT to happen to fast and rush into anything like that again, I don't regret all it with the other guy but I just don't want that to happen to me and james to fast you no, cause there's nothing to look forward to and all. So what's your advise?
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 01:49 AM
    When sex gets involved all different emtions arise!

Jun 21, 2006, 01:50 AM
    But I don't want it to be too soon you know
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 01:53 AM
    Do you not have better things in life to worry about instead of sex and boys?

Such as hanging out with girlie friends, shopping, movies etc?

Jun 21, 2006, 01:54 AM
    Well not really no I love guys but I don't know y :(
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 01:58 AM
    You 16 yrs old dear, just a kid.
    If you don't be careful you could get yourself in serious trouble.

Jun 21, 2006, 02:00 AM
    I have once but it really don't bother me

Love is a big thing for me
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2006, 02:04 AM
    You have once what?

Jun 21, 2006, 02:05 AM
    Been in trouble like I went out with this guy and his ex found out and when mad at me and all her mates were going to btter me but they neva they hugged me instead cause I cried lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search