Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolenbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 12:31 PM
    HDTV- Sony WEGA-KV32HS510- Reddish tint-no greens-can't adjust
    Hello,
    Im new to this site. Have a HD Sony WEGA, After watching "Journey to the center of the earth" DVD noticed Color was off. Football game for example, had grey grass. No green. Everything seemed reddish and pinkish. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jim
    MTColl28734 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 04:11 AM

Are you using component video, as in 3 cables (red, blue, green)? If so, make sure your red goes to red and the blue goes to blue. If that's OK, try switching the red to blue and the blue to red, on both ends. If the picture goes bluish, you have a bad blue cable. If it stays reddish, something's probably wrong with the TV.

If you're using composite or S-video, try changing cables.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair color with reddish-coppery tint [ 3 Answers ]

A little bit of history. My hair is naturally Dark brown L3. In July last year I had my hair lifted 3 levels, It turned out Orange. I went back to hairdresser and he gave me a level 5.0, and it turned my hair DARK brown with redish-coppery tint. In December I change the color back to Dark...

Is all 720p and 1080p HDTV have better quality than Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I want to know if all the 720p and 1080p LCD HDTV better than Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300 27 inch TV. Iam thinking about buying a HDTV but I am not sure is the HDTV quality way better than Sony FD Trinitron comparing a 720p LCD HDTV or only a little better? Thanks

Connecting a Sony XBR HDTV [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a 52" Sony XBR LCD HDTV. I tried to follow the instructions that were provided, but my picture is still a little fuzzy and my Sony BluRay DVD picture is not showing up on the screen. HELP! :confused:

How to connect GoVideo VCR/DVD combo to Sony HDTV [ 2 Answers ]

I've connected the Sony HDTV to the cable box with the HDMI cables. Connected the component cables from the TV to the VCR/DVD player with all the appropriate colors. The VCR/DVD player is plugged in and works but no picture when the TV is on input HDMI, and the VCR player works when on input...

View more questions Search