Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moogits Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Credit card debt
    I am being sued by a third party for a credit card I never opened I need to know what the time limit is for sol in Ohio
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Nov 11, 2008, 01:47 PM

Are you saying you never opened this account? Then I would not worry about the sol I would have already filed a police report for Id theft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

Overseas Credit Card debt collection affecting credit rating in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I do live in Canada and I have an outstanding CC debt with a world-renown bank in the UK, but for reasons beyond my control I am unable to make overseas payments. It is not a matter of not trying or wanting to pay, but other reasons are involved... How could or will non-payment of a...

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

View more questions Search