Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C-O-P Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2008, 09:36 AM

Ex - I found a ton of stuff about this issue. Right up to the CBP Inspector's Manual. I think that NCIC is only checked for warrants and wants. Does that make sense, given your experience? Have you ever been hassled because of your past when traveling? That would tell me they also check old records and not just warrants.
    C
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Hello again, c:

Nope. Been in and out of the country fairly recently. But, I'm NOT on parole.

Look, again... I don't know what they have on their computers. I know it SHOULDN'T include any information from the NCIC. I also know, that they're not going to tell you what's on their computers. They're not going to publish that information...

But, they're NOT playing tetris. They ARE cops. They DO like to bust people. They MUST have some means of checking up on people. As mean as they are, they aren't stupid, and they DID spend BILLIONS.

So, I don't know what they know. I don't think there's a definitive answer to your question. They probably know NOTHING. I have NO faith in their ability to keep records. You'll probably skate through. Looks to me like you're going. Let me know what happens.

excon
    SALSULA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Im curious, did you go?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted felon on parole needs passport [ 3 Answers ]

I want to travel to Jamaica but am a convicted felon on parole still. Can I travel or do I have to wait?

Do I need passport to travel within the US [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true I need a passport to travel within the United States? I live in Illinois and will be going to Vegas in April and was told as of Jan 2008 you need a passport to travel within the US

Travel on advance parole [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Came To U.s On F1 Visa.married To A U.s Citizen And Applied For Aos One And Half Year Ago.my Case Is Still Pending.I Have To Go To India On An Emergency.I Have Approved Ead, I130,ap.never Been 'out Of Status'.still Everybody Including Immigration Lawyers Are Telling "go At Your Own Risk.I Am...

Passport to travel [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you need a passport to travel from Dublin Ireland to the uk. I have had so many people tell me different. An also if my friend wants to stay in the uk dose he need a visa to work? I hope someone can help, xx

View more questions Search