Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CindyDoll59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Financial hardship letter
    I need to prepare a letter of financial hardship to my mortgage company, is there a sample available?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 08:54 AM

Hi, CindyDoll59!

Yes, there are examples and also advice on how to write them. Please click on the following search.

Financial Hardship Letter Examples Mortgage - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an example of a hardship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to refiance my current mortgage and I need to write a hardship letter,so I'm asking for guidance

Aesop & 401k issues: Need to cash out for financial hardship [ 1 Answers ]

I had a part in our company's Aesop program and then the company was bought by another company when the owner died. I also am vested in our 401k. Well, this is what has my head spinning: 1)The company found out that they cannot legally keep the Aesop program because of they way it is now...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Hardship letter [ 1 Answers ]

This is mary a tinch:I don't know what all this stuff is about, I just wanted to know how to write a hardship letter to my 401k to withdraw some needed money. How do I prepare a hardship letter to be sent to them?

View more questions Search