Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Mar 1, 2009, 02:40 AM

“environmental stress” actually causes puberty at a younger age, it is proven to have also speeded psychological maturity. This maturity helped in coping with the responsibilities of early marriage and childbearing.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 1, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare81 View Post
    Marriage and sex at 16
    But notice you said UNDER DEVELOPED countries. Sixteen yr. olds and babies should never go hand in hand. No matter what the law of the land allows. Name one 16 yr old parent that you feel this would not be "harmful" to the life of the baby or the parent.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 08:18 AM

PLEASE!

Take the freaking conversation about age of consent to another, more pertinent topic.

You have hijacked this thread over it--and this thread is about GAY MARRIAGE.

Your age of consent arguments should be moved to another thread, and you can continue this conversation there.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 1, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare81 View Post
    “environmental stress” actually causes puberty at a younger age, it is proven to have also speeded psychological maturity. This maturity helped in coping with the responsibilities of early marriage and childbearing.
    Environmental stress is even more reason not to have sex at 16.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 08:30 AM

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex before marriage [ 91 Answers ]

From what I've heard, you won't go to heaven if you have sex before marriage. My friend and her boyfriend are really close, and she has told me she might have sex with him. They are sixteen, and I'm not sure what to tell her. She also asked me this: "if i have sex with him, will i go to hell?" ...

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

My marriage [ 13 Answers ]

I am new to this. Ive never come on line to ask for advice, but I feel I have no where else to go. A brief summary. My husband and I have been married for 4 years now. We dated for another 3 years before we got married. Im 29 and he is 31. All started nice and sweet, I mean sometimes its still...

Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How does the Catholic church view marriage between a Catholic and Baptist? Thank you for your response to my question yesterday.

View more questions Search