Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanrb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Toshiba A300 Notebook BIOS password
    IS it possible to overcome the bios password wothout taking the computer to repairer and if I have to take it to one is there a guarantee they can fix the problem?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 07:50 PM

If taking out the BIOS battery for a couple of hours does not wipe the PW, would have to go to/send to a toshiba repair center and they can remove the PW, usually about $100 but you have to show proof of ownership via a receipt or whatever they will accept as ownership

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba BIOS password [ 6 Answers ]

A new laptop of toshiba how to remove the password in bios Toshiba a300 and to remove the password in bios need help

Bypassing Toshiba bios password [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I just bought a toshiba laptop with win vista, the girl I bought it from won't answer my phone calls and I need help to find a way to bypass it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. yogiritz

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

What is the Standard Bios Password for Toshiba A8 [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a discruntled employee add a bios password before booting on a toshiba A8 laptop. I have tried to crack the password with no joy so I done the next best thing and removed the cmos battery however this only resets the password to the original state therefore I need to know the toshiba a8...

BIOS password Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

View more questions Search