Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnldy55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Aluminum foil in locked cabinet at store
    Why are all the boxes of aluminum foil in a locked cabinet at my local store?
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2008, 02:02 AM

Not sure... but we had to prove we were over 18 to buy windshield washer fluid the other day! What has this world come to! And what do kids do with windshield washer fluid anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

My dog just ate aluminum foil [ 3 Answers ]

She just did. It wasn't a big piece I don't think. She was outside and I think she was just licking it and when I came out she swallowed like a 2x2 inch piece. What should do?

Determine the thickness of aluminum foil. [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Determine the thickness ( in cm) of a rectangular piece of aluminum foil that is 17.0 inches long and 3.0 inches wide, with a mass of 2.21 grams. The density of aluminum is 2.70 ( g/ cm^3 I need to see the complete problem broken down to understand how to do this problem! I am stuck...

What is the thickness of a piece of aluminum foil in atoms? URGENT! [ 4 Answers ]

I need HELP with this problem IMMEDIATELY so PLEASE help me..! We r supposed 2 try 2 figure out the thickness of a piece of foil in ATOMS (I know, ridiculous? When is this going 2 help me in life?! ) we were given a paragraph on background info, and our teacher said not all of it was able to be...

View more questions Search