Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    99neonracer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Hurting my head thinking of the name of this movie
    I saw it in about 2001 or 2002 on DVD. I remember it was set in the old days where they were dealing with the plague and things of that nature. I remember it was about a girl (whore/prostitute) that came into town and was sleeping with all the husbands in town. All the wives wanted here out and they asked why their husbands loved her so much and she demonstrated to the wives by peeling a banana and "deep throating" it and then leaving the room. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adrian
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 11:22 AM

Dangerous Beauty (1998)
    99neonracer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 06:31 AM

I think that is it. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie I'm thinking of? [ 2 Answers ]

In the movie a teenager kills other teens and takes their identities. I remember a scene where he shoves a teen in front of a on coming car. Can anyone help me?

Put on your thinking caps. 80's Sci-Fi movie wanted [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all... I found this site because I was looking for a movie from the 80's. It's a Sci-Film from around 82-86 (not sure exactly what year). All I remember was that the people had to go through some portholes or time warps, there might have been 7 of them. The only other part I remember was...

I can't figure out what movie I'm thinking of [ 7 Answers ]

I was really young when I used to watch this movie (I'm 15 now) and all I can remember was this kid like trying to get away from this heavy guy and they were in a, like garage or something at one point and then like the kid ran out of there or something and was hiding behind a car or something. Ahh...

I've been thinking about a movie that I don't know the name of! [ 6 Answers ]

This movie is about a grown man who has something mentally wrong with him in which causes him to get into trouble when he befriends a little girl who like doesn't like her family or something! I don't know for certain but I remember a train and either a motel or bed and breakfast! I don't know how...

View more questions Search