Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Oral sex
    I recently started preforming oral sex on my boyfriend and he really likes it. Can anyone give me some quick tips about preforming oral sex? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 10, 2008, 09:46 PM

What kind of tips? I mean it depends on the guy, ask him what he would like you to do while you are having oral sex. Anyway, you said he likes it, so you must be doing something right!
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2008, 03:07 AM

Pretty much anything you do will drive him crazy. Just make sure not to rake him with your teeth... they don't like that! Lol
    Be creative though... like use your hands too... not just your mouth. The combo of the two is great I hear. And you can try different positions for a slightly different feel for him... like try him laying down and you bent over top, him standing and you kneeling in front of him, etc. You could also try laying down and letting him lay over you... kinda like 69... Im not a big fan of that cause I don't have control as to how far he puts it in my mouth and such but it is a great way for you both to be satisfied at once... you could do this with you on top too. Hope that helps... there isn't much to it and the whole act is pretty fool proof!
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2008, 06:56 PM

Hmmmmmm...
    mig87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 08:56 PM

Try going at a slow pace when you do it so he can REALLY feel it. Sometimes going to fast can take away the pleasure. I tried on my boyfriend and he loved it..
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 12, 2008, 11:04 PM

Put your whole mouth over his penis and keep your lips tight. While your mouth is closed use your tongue slow and fast anf lick up and down and swirly type ways. Just have fun with it really because that is when you come up with the good creative stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oral sex [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a cold sore can my girl friend still give me oral sex without catching anything off me. I don't ave genital herpes I just get cold sores on my lips. My girl freid does not get any type of cold sores. But can she give me oral sex if I have a cold sore an she don't?? :confused:

Oral Sex [ 5 Answers ]

If a man performs oral sex on a woman and she has the cold is it possible for him to get the flu as well? In other words, can you get the flu from oral sex?

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)

View more questions Search