Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abudee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 09:22 PM
    80's Song with Square Moon in Lyrics
    Been trying to remember this song I heard in the car when I was 5, with 'Square Moon' in the chorus (or bridge, I can't remember)... it's NOT Square Moon over Manhattan.

Song is from the 80s, and it's sung by a guy (and his band maybe)...
    All I remember is the singer going 'Square Mooo-oon', sounds abit like Cutting Crew.

Not a lot of info to go on at all, I know... but I'm just hoping that I can at last find that song after sooooo many years.
    Abudee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:58 AM
    It's OK. I found it. Not Square Moon. Square Rooms. Silly me.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 2, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abudee View Post
    It's ok. I found it. Not Square Moon. Square Rooms. Silly me.
    Glad you found it!

For anyone else who might want to know, it was Al Corley
    The song was also recorded by the Wallflowers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A song I know some of the lyrics but can not remember what the song is calle [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember what this song is called some of the lyrics in it is I'm queen of the tred mill trying to stay the size you think that I should stay I use to dream about what I would be but last night I dream about washing machines it is a country song

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

View more questions Search