Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austinracing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Stinky fish tank
    I have an established fish tank, about 2 1/2 years. 55 gallon. I have a terrible oder. I can clean it, change all filters, put in salt and within 3 days I have an oder. It is hard to describe it, it is not like the start up oder you get after a week of a new tank. I am ready to get rid of tank because I am frusterated with this. Can anyone help me?
    i luv fish Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2008, 01:21 AM

Hello I think it might be because of real plant I probably didn't help but anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hood for Hex Fish Tank [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 60 gallon hex (6 sided) tank and we are searching For a hood for it which contains a light strong Enough to light up the bottom of the tank. Each Side is 13 inches point to point and the width is 21 Inches. We need space for the 2 filter which we use To keep the water clean and in...

Cloudy fish tank [ 22 Answers ]

Hello , I recently got a new hobby... a 30 gallon aquarium.I have had it about 2 months. Initially I put in 6 gold fish,3 red cap orandas and 3 gold fish. I then went and bought ranchu(fat one) and bought 2 plecos(algea eaters) and 3 apple snails. All are fine, except that 2 of the snails died...

Cloudy fish tank [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a 28litre tank and have been running it for two days now with no fish in.I use the filter that came with the tank and have put nutrafin water conditioner and biological aquarium supplement.but when I got home today the water was cloudy . Is this normal and will it go away and when will...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

Fish Tank Care [ 3 Answers ]

We have five tropical mollies in a ten gallon fish tank. There is some strange white, almost translucent debris that has settled over the gravel at the bottom of the tank. What is that?

View more questions Search