Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Emotional wellbeing
    How does one overcome the pain of loss & rejection.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Nov 10, 2008, 06:49 PM

Just look at it as a learning experience. Sure loss and rejection is painful, but it is a part of life. Try a new hobby to take your mind off your troubles, but bear in mind you do have to face your pain eventually. Before you know it, you'll be just fine... and you'll be better prepared next time.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Can you elaborate on the rejection? It all depends on the particular situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental and emotional [ 10 Answers ]

What is the difference between mental and emotional?

Very emotional [ 6 Answers ]

Hii I been so emotional lately I'm guessing because I'm having problems with my husband, we are trying to conceive and it can be stressful at times.I accused hubby of not being there for me when I'm sad or crying.My moods are getting to both of us I feel we are getting far apart.I never was a...

Why am I emotional? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just been super moody lately towards everyone. Weird thing is, its not around my menstrual cycle. I'm driving my boyfriend crazy and everyone around me. Do you have any tips on how to go back to my giddy self?

Health & wellbeing [ 1 Answers ]

My son vomits 4 times today, he doesn't feel very weak but he said he had stomach ache, what shall I do?

My brother's wellbeing [ 2 Answers ]

I live with my parents and my brother and sister. I am eighteen years old and am considering getting custody of my brother, but I don't graduate until June of this year. I have a part time job and upon graduation plan on getting a full time job until I decide to start college. My boyfriend, who...

View more questions Search