Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macmidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Wine by the barrel
    Is it possible to buy wine in a barrel or barrique is the US?
    I know you can do this in the UK and Europe.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 05:11 PM

Are you intending to buy domestic (North American) or international wines?

Your best option would be to contact the winery you are most interested in buying from to speak with them directly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

Replacing Barrel Trap from Tub/Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a pickle and am not sure what to do. I've got a drum trap that began leaking at a solder joint to it. I've looked around for a replacement, but they're hard to find. I want to replace it with a typical P trap, but I have a question about how to go about it. The existing picture...

Which Barrel? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ANGEL 05 and I was wondering what barrel I should get. I am a middle back person and am looking for accuracy and range among the few things. I would really appreciate any help.

How can I find the drain barrel in backyard? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a slab ranch,about 50 yrs old. My kitchen drain is clogged, we snaked it 50 feet, ran into nothing. Mind you the bathroom just off the kitchen is not affected, so we know that they are a separate drain system. Two years ago, kitchen clogged and plumber came and snaked it, saying we...

View more questions Search