Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbie723 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Am I going to die?
    I know that is a pretty overdramitic sounding summary of my question. But here it goes. My name is Barbie my birthday is July 23rd I'm 32. I've been experiencing severe depression for the last 3 years. It started pretty suddenly. I have suffered from depression my whole life, but the last 10 years or so I have been doing pretty good then one day I got in the shower to get ready for work and the next thing I knew I was curled up in a ball naked in the closet with my husband standing over me asking me what was wrong. I have done my best to keep it at a minimum but I have started cutting again and have been very suicidal. I am receiving help from a counceler and am taking meds. I know I sound like a nutcase, but I'm really not. I'm just trying to understand this and although I feel silly saying it, I feel as if I'm being "attacked" by something evil. Something that wants me dead by my own hand. No, I don't hear voices, but I have always considered myself somewhat "sensitive" and I don't like what I feel around me sometimes. I have had many supernatural experiences in my life and usually I haven't been afraid, just surprised. I have had times that I feel terrified for no reason. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone "saw" anything around me or had any ideas. Am I going crazy or is there something that really is attacking me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 05:32 PM

We are all going to die, that is a wonderful fact of life.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 01:06 AM

Oooookkaaaay now listen here

Focus on what makes you happy in life and what makes you sad see if you have a powerful enough happyness to kill the bad... if you feel you are being stalked by something evil ask a preist for an exorsism... its not only for demon repulsion but for spiritual cleansing... be prepared if you are because of what ailes you from what I can tell... if something in you makes you do that... it will be a strenious but rewarding detail
    Armygirl80 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 04:25 PM

Not sure what your spiritual preference is but as a Christian I know there is a spiritual war. When I feel like I am having angry thoughts- I know that it is not from the Lord. There's many good books out there and seek out a Pastor or Preist. There is light at the end of the tunnel and there are so many people out there who struggle with these types of things but do seek out help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search