Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcakes1005 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Finding Ronnie
    Hello hoping you can help me locate Ronnie. His identity is being used in the on-line dating scam also known as the Nigerian 419. I received emails from a person claiming to be Ryan Fields however after some research realized this person was not whom he claimed to be but Ronnie is and the scammer maybe posing as a friend and has gained access to Ronnine's personal netzero.net email account where he is using Ronnie's photos and personal videos to establish a convincing profile to his victims.

I have reported this to the FDIC, IC3 (Internet Crime Compliant Center) as well as the Romance Scam database. I would like to find Ronnie whom I believe is actually in Viriginia Beach, VA area and possibly a military member to make him aware and safeguard his identity from further abuse.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Someone? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find a person by first name & area in which they live only?

I need to finding a job. [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 years of job experience and I am looking for a job that offers good $. I am a high school student so I don't have any diploma yet. I need to know if somebody knows a place where I can find a job, or a specific store or anything like that. If you don't know then its fine just at least...

Finding my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 46 almost 47 and I gave up my son when I was 17. It was the right thing to do But I really want to know if he's okay and how his life has been. I'm sure there are Other mother out there like me so where do I start. My daughters want to know anything About their bio brother. Sylvia...

Sad Soul by Ronnie Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for the words of a song of Ronnie Bird. Can somebody help me. The song is "sad soul". I write here-under all the words I have understood but it is very fast and I'm french ! Everybody knows french people are not very smart with foreign languages ! ***** Sad soul and a tired...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.