Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertpeschke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Long island ducks is a farm team for the ?
    Long island ducks is a farm team for the??
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
    They are in the Liberty Division of the Atlantic Baseball League. The Atlantic League, like the Independent League, is not affiliated with MLB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do farm fresh eggs keep? [ 19 Answers ]

We got a dozen eggs from our neighbor, his father's chickens had produced more than they could all use. I'm wondering how long I can expect them to last - and how long is too long for keeping them. Also, is there a way to tell when an egg has gone bad? Thank you!

Living on Long Island [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here's the deal. I've had a boarder in my house since February. Every week there's been an issue about either catching up on his board payment or security (which he caught up on). Now, I've decided to sell my house and I have a for sale sign out in front of my house because I will be...

Landlord Tenant Law on Long Island [ 2 Answers ]

My garden apartment complex was built in 1984 and the carpet has not been changed since(24 years) , Is there a law that makes it mandatory for a management to change the carpets?

Security deposit--Long Island, NY [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of August I had given a $850 security deposit for an apartment that I was moving into September 1st. A few days after I had given the deposit, the apartment flooded. The carpets where soaked and the water came in behind the kitchen cabinets. I was told that they had to fix everything...

Long Island Ducks [ 1 Answers ]

Are the Long Island Ducks base ball team, a farm team or connected to a major league team? Lou Lou

View more questions Search